Followers

Monday 8 December 2014

Challenge #8

Challenge #8
Good Morning and welcome to 
Not Just Cards Challenge Blog


The theme will always be Anything Goes
Thank you to everyone who joined in on our last challenge
As its Christmas time I am going to do a fully random draw for the winners and top 5
Well done everyone, your all winners in my eyes

Our Winners from Challenge #7

The winner picked for BUGABOO is: 
83. Carol Dunham
The winner picked for Sassy Studio is:
 144. Lucy Patrick


The winner picked for Robyns Fetish is:
 70. Vani-Nikol Place
and the top 5 are:

68. J. ATTERBURY CREATIONS
 104. Ruth
 97. Fairytale Daydream: Sandie Gough
 25. Leona
142. Gail Scott


Please email me at notjustcard@yahoo.com with Challenge  Winner and add which prize you won
and don't forget to grab your badge and wear it with pride.


Our wonderful sponsors this week are:


Dilly Beans







Kati


kel

Kati:




Mitzi~Aurora Wings

Mitzi is a Colorado-based fantasy artist.  Originally from Japan, her art is influenced by the vintage shojo manga she grew up with, as well as the classic art forms such as tattoo art and woodblock prints of her native country.  Her fantasy art subjects range from cute and whimsical to dark and macabre, and everything in between.  Majority of her Aurora Wings digital stamps are made from the line art of her fantasy illustrations, giving them a uniquely distinct look of flowing lines with high level of detail.  Most are ink & pen traditional drawings, which are either colored free-hand in Corel Painter or traditionally with watercolor.  Her Etsy shop, Aurora Wings, offers digital stamps, prints, ACEOs, coloring books, and originals.  

Shop - http://www.Etsy.com/shop/AuroraWings
Facebook Digi Group - http://www.facebook.com/groups/StampsByAuroraWings
Facebook Artist Page - http://www.facebook.com/FantasyArtofMitzi
Aurora Wings Challenge Blog - http://www.AuroraWingsChallenge.blogspot.com
Artist's Official Site - http://www.AuroraWings.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AuroraWings

We also have a Guest DT joining us this week

Hello everyone, My name is Sandie but you probably know me better around blogland as Fairytale Daydream. I was very excited to be asked to Guest for the challenge and I really hope you like my make on the theme. I am happily married to my best friend and together we have 8 children and we are a very tight team, and I love them all so much.
I have been crafting in one form or another for as long as I can remember but I suppose I’ve been into paper-crafting properly for about 7 years. First with decoupage and then stamping. Stamping led to inking which I adore and love nothing better than getting messy distressing something or other! Then I discovered digi stamps and that led to my obsession with alcohol markers and the amazing effects you can achieve with them! Now I am an eclectic crafter! You can find me colouring for hours, but then covered in ink and mist spray or layering papers to create the perfect backing!
Thank you for letting me introduce myself and I hope you join the challenge too!
Sandie xxx
We also have the wonderful Georgie joining us this week
Her work is amazing - go check out her blog
http://littlebluecraftbox.blogspot.co.uk/

Donna






Hello stamping friends! Thank you for welcoming me into your home and hearts. My desire is to inspire hope and joy, with celebrations of love and inspiration at the heart of each drawing for you. I am delighted to sponsor your challenge and I look forward to hearing from you.









All dressed up

3 Little Christmas Girls
Judy

Zoe


3 Little Autumn Girls

Monica


Zoe

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, very excited to see my name against the Sassy Studio Designs prize!! Congratulations to all the winners and fantastic DT creations for the next challenge. XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all of the lucky winners! Great challenge and fabulous DT samples! I'll be back to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all of the winners! Thanks for selecting me as one of the TOP 5 - have a blessed week and thanks for another challenge and Kudos to DT Merry CHRISTmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Such lovely creations, DT! Beautiful work! It's a pleasure to sponsor for you. xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow some amazing work from the DT, I love seeing your work. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic sponsors and creations by Design Team. Thank you for another "not just cards" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, so honored to be one of the Top 5. Proudly wearing my badge. Congrats to all other winners. God bless!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Challenge, had a blast!!! Until next time THANKS! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW the DT have created some gorgeous designs...xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete