Followers

Monday 24 November 2014

Challenge #7

Challenge #7
Good Morning and welcome to 
Not Just Cards Challenge Blog


The theme will always be Anything Goes

Our Winners from Challenge #6

The Rick St Dennis winner is: Twisted Witch - Lin
Imagine That! winner  is: Donna Rudy
The stamping Chef winner is: Vani-Nikol Place
Stampart by Kathryne winner picked is: Kitten Kraftz

Please email me at notjustcard@yahoo.com with Challenge Winner and add which prize you won
and don't forget to grab your badge and wear it with pride.


Our wonderful sponsors this week are:


Robyns Fetish
Robyns Fetish

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge.

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and 
is owned by Robyn Weinrib.  Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers,                                  designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to award the winner her choice of 3 digital stamps.


Kat


Judy

Zoe

Nini

Kat



Sassy Studio 
Sassy Studio Designs
Frozen Heart Sassy
Let it Go Sassy 


We have the wonderful Helen joining us this week from
Crafting Helen



Zoe

Judy



BUGABOO
Bugaboo Stamps
My name is Jodie 
I am married and have 5 beautiful children, Skye, Isabella, Desiree, Sean, and Michael. 
Add a dog a cat and a hubby to that .....a housefull!


I have been designing graphics for 9 years, mostly for those who digitize, 
and now venturing into this new idea of digi stamps. 
I love to draw and love to see were my designs go and how they are used. 
I find making people smile with my graphics very rewarding!

For many many years I drew mostly cutesy kids graphics, alot of which you’ll find here.
But my latest passion is my cranky old boots....
Stella ,Gus, Margaret and the Gals who came after them.
I just LOVE to create them and they seem to be a favorite!

What else can I say? 
The name Bugaboo Stamps...how did I come up with it? 
Well...... Bugaboo as that is a nickname i have for my kids sometimes.
I live in Saskatchewan, Canada. 
I enjoy reading V.C Andrews, love anything to do with crafts (I just wish I had the time to do them!)   
I love to draw (obviously) write poems, LOVE Bon Jovi, 
and am in the middle of writing a kids book I would love to see published one day   
Anyhow, that’s a bit about me....Enjoy your stay! And thanks for visiting!
I always love to hear from you!

Jodie♥

http://www.bugaboostamps.com/
http://bugaboostamps.blogspot.com/

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/




7 comments:

  1. A gorgeous range of projects - a big thank you for asking me to join you this week.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing me in your Top 5!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work from the DT as usual. And we'll done to winners xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thank you for choosing me in your Top 5! What a great way to start the week! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for my Rick St. Dennis win.

    Fabulous DT work as always.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the challenge :)
    Amelia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work everyone. Thanks for the fun challenge.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete