Hello again and welcome to our May Challenge!
A big thank you to everyone who entered our April challenge - we appreciate you taking the time to share your creations with us.
Our challenges are just for fun so there are no prizes but we do have a Top 3.
And here is this month's top 3 chosen by Jackie:
19 - Chris R
28 - The Book Fairy
74 - Silke
Before we move on to this month's challenge, we'd like to add some more designers to our team so we're having a DT Call.
And here's what you would be asked to do as part of the team:
1. Make a project for each challenge - the theme is always anything goes and we don't have sponsors so you can make whatever you want using any products or techniques.
2. Post your project on your own blog and publicise the challenge on whatever social media platforms you use.
3. Comment on projects entered in the challenge - if we get sufficient interest in joining the team this will be 1 in 10 entries.
4. Take turns on a rota basis choosing the top 3 from the challenges.
5. You will also need a Facebook account as our DT group is Facebook based.
Interested? Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your blog address, social media links and a little bit about yourself.
And now for some inspiration from our amazing Design Team:
So now it's over to you!
Link up your entries below and please leave us a comment too!