Followers

Monday 13 October 2014

Challenge #4

Challenge #4
Good Morning and welcome to 
Not Just Cards Challenge Blog


The theme will always be Anything Goes

Our Winners from Challenge #3

The Dilly Beans  winner picked for  is: Jac
The Doctor Digi winner picked for  is: Lyla
The all dressed up  winner picked for  is: Lisa :)
The Karliegh Sue winner picked for is: Gail Scott
The The East Wind winner picked for  is: NanaConnie

Please email me at notjustcards@mail.com with Challenge Winner and add which prize you won
and don't forget to grab your badge and wear it with pride.


Our wonderful sponsors this week are:

Handmade Harbour
http://handmadeharbour.blogspot.co.uk/
Digital stamps, printable craft papers and sewing patterns: Handmade Harbour
Updates and crafting news: Handmade Harbour blog
Papercraft and digital stamp challenges:  Handmade Harbour Challenges
You're invited to join our Facebook group!


Judy using 544-Tall house



Angela using Music Lover printable craft papers


Angela using 544-Tall house


Sylvia using 017- baby in bed with patchwork quilt


Zoe using 038-poppies

..........................................................................................

StampArtDesign by Kathryne
http://www.whimsystamps.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=13_38
Hello stamping friends! Thank you for welcoming me into your home and hearts. My desire is to inspire hope and joy, with celebrations of love and inspiration at the heart of each drawing for you. I am delighted to sponsor your challenge and I look forward to hearing from you.





Cheryl using Owl-Ways Thinking of You

Donna using Raggedy Baby Girl






Zoe using Lulu

..........................................................................................

DeeDee's Digis
https://shop.deedeesdigis.com/
Deedee's Digis offers wholesome digital "stamps" and printable digital papers that are the original creations of Deedee Anderson. All of our sets include both outline and pre-colored images, in both JPG and PNG formats. Our products are offered in high 300dpi resolution so that they are fully resizable to meet your crafting needs. We are a Christ-centered company, and you will find that many of our sets include KJV Scripture verses, in addition to encouraging sentiments of all sorts. We feel very blessed to be part of such a talented community of paper crafters, and thank you for allowing us to sponsor this challenge!


From Deedee's Design Team
Sandy using Open Window and Whole Latte Love



Angela using  Tea Time




Judy using Merry and Bright



Laine using  Congratulations Graduate













Zoe using Gingerbread Holidays

..........................................................................................

FaeryInk











..........................................................................................

Di's Digital Stamps
http://disdigistamps.com/
I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!


Welcome to my little Digital image Store, Di's Digi Stamps, all images are drawn by me Diane Carubia.


8 comments:

  1. Amazing DT inspiration! So excited to be a winner for the last challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Thanks for picking me as a winner this week. I'm so excited. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! I'm thrilled to have been picked as a winner, have emailed you. Huge congrats to all the other winners and top picks. Gorgeous and inspirational projects from the DT this week, thank you. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I am happy I have found this blog with so easy rules!
    Your crafts are lovely and so different each from other... I love seeing how people can be creative! Sylvia's and Nikki's crafts are something really new to me. I have never tried to make this kind of things. Maybe they can be a good inspiration for the future!

    Mariangela ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the challenge, it is nice to be able to enter my sketch into something!
    Amelia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally awesome creations, DT!!! I'm going to try to get around to visit some of your blogs in the coming days. Thanks for having a challenge that includes things besides cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top 5 and congratulations to all the winners & Top 5. Lovely DT creations for the next challenge, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the beautiful creations by the DT and for your awesome challenges. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete